- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- Recently refurbished
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/ dining
- Open plan living/ dining area
- Downstairs w.c
- Family bathroom
- Private rear gardens
We are pleased to offer for sale this recently refurbished detached family home in this popular residential area in Newcastle. The present owners have the home beautifully presented with new kitchen and bathroom to mention a few. The property comprises living room with open plan through to dining area, newly fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage with storage above and well presented private gardens to the rear. With nothing to do in this well presented family home but move in your furniture this is sure to appeal to many. Early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 14'8" x11'9" (4.47m x 3.58m)
- Fireplace with cast iron inset and wood surround, solid wood flooring. Open plan to:
- Dining Room 10'9" x 10'3" (3.28m x 3.12m)
- Double doors to rear. Solid wood flooring. Glazed door leading to kitchen.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 19'0" x 10'0" (5.79m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, integrated double oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- First floor
- Bathroom 6'0" x 10'8" (1.83m x 3.25m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath and corner shower . Laminate flooring, wall tiling.
- Bedroom One 10'2" x 8'8" (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom Two 8'9" x 10'9" (2.67m x 3.28m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 10'11" (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Front facing with built in mirrored robes.
- Garage 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Power and light and ladder to floored roofspace. Roller door.
- To the front is a large tarmac parking area and access to the garage.
To the rear is a large private garden laid out in lawns with mature hedging and a tarmac patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »