- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Four bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Spacious lounge with open fire linked to back boiler
- Open plan kitchen/diner with an array of integrated appliances
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Modern four piece bathroom suite with free standing bath and walk in shower
- Two further bedrooms on first floor
- Three piece shower room
- Large private rear garden
- Prefabricated garage (20'x 30')
- Generously sized tarmac driveway
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Rates: Approx. £1100 per year as of 11/09/2020
- Floor area: Approx. 1443 sq ft
4 Kilmore Park, Armagh
Hannath welcome to the market this delightful four bedroom detached chalet bungalow. Situated in the quiet and rural area of Kilmore, this property boasts generous living accommodation including spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen/diner with an array of integrated appliances, modern four piece bathroom suite, prefabricated garage and a large, private rear garden. 4 Kilmore Park will appeal to a range of buyers and will make the perfect family home.
Conveniently located two miles from Richhill, five miles from Portadown and seven miles from Armagh. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall 18' 1'' x 11' 3'' (5.505m x 3.417m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Access to hot press and storage. One single socket and access to electric board. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 21' 8'' x 12' 0'' (6.596m x 3.646m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double and single panel radiator. Open fire with back boiler. Four double sockets two single sockets.
- Bedroom 1 10' 7'' x 11' 9'' (3.226m x 3.593m) at widest poiny
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Three double sockets
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.931m x 2.693m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Two double sockets
- Bathroom 9' 2'' x 14' 4'' (2.796m x 4.358m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; free standing bath with shower attachment. walk in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Single panel radiator and chrome towel rail.
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 8'' x 11' 9'' (5.389m x 3.579m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge, dishwasher hob and oven. Four double sockets. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Utility room 11' 9'' x 5' 0'' (3.571m x 1.521m)
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Space for washing machine.
- Bedroom 3 13' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.021m x 3.512m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Five double sockets. Telephone point. Access to eaves, with dry master installed in one. Double panel radiator
- Bedroom 4 13' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.023m x 3.614m) at widest point
- Dual aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to eaves. Four double sockets and telephone line.
- Shower Room 4' 11'' x 8' 7'' (1.495m x 2.614m)
- Three piece shower room comprising of; low lush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and electric shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Prefabricated garage 20' 0'' x 30' 0'' (6.09m x 9.14m)
- Roller door.
- Front garden offers multiple car parking and an easy maintained lawn area. Rear garden boasts a large and private lawn area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »