- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Lisburn City Centre And Sprucefield
- Tiled And Spacious Communal Halls And Stairs Plus Lift To All Floors
- Entrance Hall With Entrance Door And Airing Cupboard
- Spacious Lounge With Brushed Stainless Steel Fireplace With Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Juliet Balcony With Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Double Doors
- Two Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Brick Set Car Parking Space And Remote Control Gates To Car Park
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent C77 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Lisburn City Centre And Sprucefield.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door. Airing cupboard. Recessed spotlights.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.28m x 3.87m (14' 0" x 12' 8")
Measurements taken at widest points. Brushed stainless steel fireplace with coal effect electric fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.97m x 2.96m (16' 4" x 9' 9")
Measurements taken at widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Integrated Whirlpool oven. Integrated Whirlpool gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated washing machine. Integrated Whirlpool fridge freezer. Integrated Whirlpool dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Gas fired boiler. Juliet balcony with golden oak effect PVC double glazed double doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15' 4" x 11' 7")
Built in robe with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.93m x 2.42m (9' 7" x 7' 11")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mono style mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Brick set car parking space.
- A service charge of £73.27 per month, at present, is payable to cover building insurance and general maintenance to internal and external communal areas including the lift and security gate. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn onto Warren Park. The entrance gates to Keightley Court are on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »