- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Semi-Detached residence located within walking distance of Holywood Town Centre and set on a mature private site
- Attached Neighbouring property for sale, therefore opportunity to turn into one single dwelling
- Principle reception room & front bedrooms take advantage of magnificent sea views over Holywood and Belfast Lough
- Covered entrance porch to impressive reception hall
- 4 Generous bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Seperate shower room and WC
- Fixed staircase to roofspace
- Living room, dining room, drawing room,
- Kitchen/casual dining
- Utility room
- Store room
- Gas fired central heating
- Partially double glazed with many original features
- Hardwood leaded single glazed windows
- Bitmac Driveway to garage
Additional InformationIts extremely rare to find a such a private site, surrounded by trees in a mature setting within walking distance of Holywood town centre. 4 Inver Park is one of those rare properties which exudes character in abundance with many original features and although the property is classed as a semi detached property, could also be turned into a magnificent single dwelling with the neighobouring property which is also on the market.
Located in one of Holywood's most prestigous areas, the property is elevated with scenic views across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
As you pass through the private entrance number 4 is the farther of the semi detached dwellings and benefits with private car parking to rear. Inside comprises of an impressive entrance hall, seperate drawing room, living room, dining room, kitchen/casual dining, utility space and store room. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms (Bedrooms to the front with Seaviews), shower room, main bathroom, seperate WC and private staircase to a large floored roofspace.
Rarely do properties within this area become available on the open market, we therefore envisage this property will create strong and immediate interest.
- Stone steps to . . .
- Glazed leaded glass front door to . . .
- ENCLOSED TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs, bench seating and sea views, picture rail, plate rack, exposed natural brick.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 3.9m (21' 8" x 12' 10")
Into feature bay window with sea views and leaded top lights. Carved oak wood fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, piped for gas fire, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.9m x 3.5m (19' 4" x 11' 6")
Attractive brick fireplace with sleeper mantle with gas fired stove, beamed ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.m x 4.m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
Feature beam ceiling, dado rail.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 4.3m x 4.m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
Range of high and low level units, solid wooden worktops, Belfast sink unit with wooden drainer, built-in Belling range cooker with four ring hob and double oven, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast area with built-in seating, beamed ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.8m x 2.4m (12' 6" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH:
- Cloakroom with low flush wc,wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- STORE ROOM:
- Worcester gas fired boiler, door to garage.
- Feature leaded stained glass windows.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.1m x 3.9m (13' 5" x 12' 10")
Cornice ceiling, hardwood double glazed window, excellent sea views, views over Holywood and Belfast Lough, built-in robes with louvred doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 3.2m (15' 5" x 10' 6")
Wash hand basin, range of built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.3m x 4.3m (14' 1" x 14' 1")
(into square bay). Vanity unit with range of cupboards.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.4m x 2.6m (14' 5" x 8' 6")
Double built-in robes.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport built-in shower, marble vanity unit with buit-in cupboards, Amtico flooring, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, heated towel rail.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, Amtico flooring.
- White bathroom suite with wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, hardwood panelled walls.
- Fixed staircase to . . .
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
Additional storage in eaves.
- Bitmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.2m x 5.4m (26' 11" x 17' 9")
- Mature good sized front garden and enclosed paved patio, outside tap and light.
Off Demense Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »