- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Semi Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Semi Detached Residence Maintained To And Excellent Standard Over The Years
Holding an excellent site within this highly regarded and most sought after residential location this attractive red brick period semi detached villa offers spacious family sized accommodation. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer and bathroom in white suite with disabled shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years but yet retains some period detail. A detached garage with driveway and the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, parks and excellent local shopping makes this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.77 x 4.49 (12'4" x 14'9")
- Into bay, attractive Adams style fireplace tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.07 x 4.23 (10'1" x 13'11")
- Built-in shelving, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.42 x 2.73 (11'3" x 8'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, half tiled walls, under stairs cloaks, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, hot press/copper cylinder, pvc panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.17 x 3.29 (10'5" x 10'10")
- Cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.19 x 4.52 (17'0" x 14'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Mezzanine Level 2.34 x 2.70 (7'8" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.21 x 3.69 (10'6" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 3.20 (10'7" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 6.78 x 2.99 (22'3" x 9'10")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.
- Outside wc, oil tank, enclosed rear patio garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »