- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and deceptively spacious semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac this popular location just off Devenish Drive, Monkstown and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with downstairs WC, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room and a luxury fitted kitchen built in oven & hob and PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three good bedrooms and a modern shower room with white suite
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway to side leading to a detached matching garage with utility room at rear, garden to front in lawn and an enclosed paved garden to rear with shrub beds.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 15'1'' X 12'3'' (4.60m X 3.73m)
- Feature fireplace, tiled hearth and inset, radiator
- DINING ROOM 10'1'' X 9';11'' (3.07m X 2.74m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 16'4" X 10'3" (4.98m X 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, worktops, basin and a half sink unit, integrated double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, microwave housing, partly tiled walls, sliding door to garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 11'11'' X 10'2'' (3.63m X 3.10m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'4'' X 11'1''AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.38m WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 12'4'' X 8'9'' (3.76m X 2.67m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Luxury suite comprising sink unit with under storage, low flush wc, thermostatic shower unit, tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, hotpress
- Tarmac driveway to side leading to garage.
Garden to front in lawn
Enclosed paved garden to rear with mature shrub beds.
Garage, up and over door, light & power
Utility with range of units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »