This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fantastic, refurbished cottage-style home in convenient in a private laneway
- Peaceful, private yet most convenient location near to many shops, schools and transport networks
- Spacious living room with wood burning stove and tiled floor
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances open plan to dining area
- Cloakroom with wc, first floor bathroom
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and third single bedroom
- Oil fired central heating, double glazed throughout
- Ample driveway parking, raised decking area, gardens to the side and rear
- Superb for a young couple/family or for downsizers
Additional InformationSet in a private laneway just off Milfort Avenue in the centre of Dunmurry this delightful home is therefore most convenient to a diverse array of amenities including excellent local schools, village-type shops, bus and train routes, the motorway network, sports facilities and both Belfast and Lisburn city centres.
The property has recently been fully refurbished and requires nothing of a new owner but to move in and enjoy. Briefly the accommodation comprises spacious living room with cosy wood burning stove open plan to kitchen/dining with access to the rear garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms; one and two with built in robes and the third a single room, study or nursery also with storage cupboard. Further there is a ground floor wc to compliment the first floor bathroom which features both bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally there is ample driveway parking, a delightful raised deck and gardens to the side and rear.
A true hidden gem we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush suite.
- LIVING ROOM:15' 4" x 12' 0" ( 4.67 x 3.66 )
- Matching tiled floor. Open to . . .
- KITCHEN/DINING:18' 3" x 11' 0" ( 5.56 x 3.35 )
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, integrated stainless steel four ring oven, splash back and extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated wine rack, integrated dishwasher, uPVC door and double doors to rear patio garden, matching tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Access to roofspace, walk-in shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 8" x 9' 0" ( 3.56 x 2.74 )
- (at widest points into eaves). Velux window, double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15 x 2.51 )
- (at widest points into eaves). Wall to wall storage cupboard.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (3):11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45 x 2.67 )
- (T-shaped, at widest points, into eaves including built-in storage cupboard). Velux window.
- White bathroom suite comprising low flush wc,, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanity unit,, corner shower cubicle and Mira electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Additional gated parking area, raised timber deck, generous side and rear gardens, uPVC oil tank and potting shed.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views