4 Hazelwood Avenue,
Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 0SY
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Last listed at Offers around £149,950
- Attractive semi detached home superbly located walking distance to the Stewartstown Road.
- Three good bedrooms, bedroom 1 with feature built-in bedroom furniture and bedroom 2 with built-in slide robes.
- Large living room.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- Luxury shower suite on first floor.
- Gas central heating / Higher than average energy rating, EPC C-74.
- Upvc double glazing / Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering.
- Off road carparking.
- Chain free.
- Close to the Glider/transport links as well as Dunmurry Train Station plus much more!
An attractive semi-detached home located in this highly sought after and convenient residential location close to schools, shops, and transport links as well as a short walk to taxi/bus links to include the Glider service and the new Colin Connect Transport Hub linking West Belfast, East Belfast, and Titanic Quarter via the city centre on the Translink Glider Service. Three good sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 with feature built-in bedroom furniture and bedroom 2 with built-in mirrored slide robes. Large living room with fire place. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Luxury shower suite on first floor. Gas central heating with Worcester gas boiler. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Off road car-parking and feature double gates. Privately enclosed, well maintained brick paviour rear garden with raised flower beds and enclosed, well maintained front garden. Chain free. A beautiful home with so much to offer and walking distance to the Stewartstown Road together with accessibility to Dunmurry Railway Station, Lidl, and the Dairy Farm Centre, viewing strongly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.67m x 3.66m (15'4 x 12'0)
- KITCHEN / DINING 4.62m x 4.57m (15'2 x 15'0)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to generous dining space, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0 x 9'0)
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.41m (12'5 x 7'11)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m x 2.13m (8'0 x 7'0)
- LUXURY SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained brick paviour garden, outside tap, raised flower beds, well maintained, enclosed front garden, off road carparking, feature double gates.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.