- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Cream Kitchen
- White Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented
- Handy Location
Additional InformationJust check there's a blue moon in the sky this evening, as it's only under these circumstances you get a one only chance to find such an outstanding property, in which the wow factor has been firmly established, making this home of exceptional comfort and modern convenience, not only due to its specification but also its location, as convenience to a host of town centre amenities are readily to hand.
We're convinced ownership of this home will be an immense pleasure and absolute joy for the full spectrum of potential buyers and discerning purchasers.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. 15 pane glazed door with bevelled glass into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wood floor.
- LOUNGE 12'2" into bay 11'5" (3.71m into bay 3.48m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth, oak mantel. Solid oak wood floor. Cornice.
- KITCHEN 13'2" x 10'3" (4.01m x 3.12m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor fan and light. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Concealed lighting. Solid oak wood floor. Part tiled walls. 4 downlights. Open plan to ...
- FAMILY ROOM 15'0" x 10'8" (4.57m x 3.25m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors to rear. 6 downlights. Solid oak wood floor. TV point. Telephone point.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising; Wash hand basin with splash back. W.C. Built-in extractor fan. Solid oak wood floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 15'9" x 10'4" narrowing to 6'3" (4.80m x 3.15m narrowing to 1.91m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 9'7" (3.20m x 2.92m)
- White suite comprising: Bath with mixer tap and Mira Sport electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. 4 low voltage downlights. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- STAIRS TO BEDROOM 3 15'11" x 10'10" (4.85m x 3.30m)
- Double glazed Velux window. Access to eaves.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn and pave stones. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Raised decked patio. Tap. Light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »