- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- WELL PRESENTED UNFURNISHED SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- 2 SEPARATE RECEPTIONS 3 BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN / WHITE BATHROOM SUITE & SEPARATE WC
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- OFF STREET PARKING / DOUBLE GLAZED
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- RENT £750 PER MONTH TO INCLUDE RATES
Additional InformationA bright and airy feeling semi detached villa situated in a sought after location, convenient to Bangor Town Centre. The property offers three well proportioned bedrooms and two reception separate rooms. There is also a newly fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite with separate WC and an oil fired central heating system. Outside there are pleasant gardens to front and rear with edged lawns and off street parking. Available to let immediately unfurnished for £750 per month including rates.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden part glazed entrance door, tiled floor, picture rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, picture rail, coving.
- 3.96m x 3.33m (12' 12" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround, square bay window, picture rail, coving, wooden flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.46m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround, coving, picture rail, double panelled radiator, wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.35m x 2.71m (14' 3" x 8' 11")
Newly fitted range of modern high and low level cupboards, high gloss roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, door to rear garden, under stairs storage cupboard, part tiled walls.
- Roofspace access, Hot Press off, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.53m x 3.42m (14' 10" x 11' 3")
Square bay window, single panelled radiator, picture rail, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.75m (12' 11" x 9' 0")
Double panelled radiator, picture rail, coving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.75m x 1.8m (9' 0" x 5' 11")
Single panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Panelled bath with Triton electric shower over the bath, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- To front - garden in stones, off street parking.
To rear - patio area, shed, edged lawns, hedging, outside tap, boiler house, PVC oil tank.
From the Donaghadee Road travelling out of Bangor, turn right on to Broadway then take the turning on the left in to Hazeldene Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »