This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Features of this property
- A fantastic detached property located in the seaside village of Ballywalter
- Cul-de-sac location, ideal for families
- Immaculately presented throughout and ready to move into
- Lovely bright living room with a feature fireplace and gas fire
- Excellent kitchen with open plan dining space and patio doors to the rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, master benefitting from an en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with a modern three piece white suite
- Useful downstairs cloakroom with two piece white suite
- Fully enclosed sunny rear garden laid in lawn with patio area
- Detached garage & tarmac driveway with parking for 4+ cars, caravan or boat
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Easy walking distance to the seafront and village centre
- Excellent value for money
Perfect for Modern Family Living!
This really is a fantastic home situated in the seaside village of Ballywalter. It is bright, spacious and has been decorated beautifully by the current owners to provide a home to be proud of! The spacious interior benefits from a lovely open plan kitchen with living/dining area with patio doors to the rear garden creating a bright and airy room, perfect for busy family life. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from sun throughout the day making it perfect for barbeques or children playing all year round. Ideally located for a host of local amenities and well positioned for transport links to Bangor, Newtownards and commuting to Belfast, this property is further enhanced by being within a short walking distance to the gorgeous beaches in the area – perfect for those looking to enjoy coastal village lifestyle.
Downstairs comprises of a bright and spacious entrance hall with a handy downstairs cloakroom, a lovely, bright living room with feature fireplace and gas fire and an excellent kitchen with living/dining area with French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with a modern three piece white suite.
Externally to the front there is a garden laid in lawn, a detached garage approached by a large tarmac driveway providing all the space you could need for a caravan, boat or 4+ cars. The rear garden is fully enclosed so children will love the outdoor space and there is a lovely patio, perfect for relaxing.
Set within the convenient and sought after Hawthorn development in the coastal village of Ballywalter, this property will not disappoint. Ballywalter is an ideal place to live with easy transport links to Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast and this property is perfectly located near to the beautiful coast, with all it offers on your doorstep.
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate wooden floor. Under stair storage cupboard.
LIVING ROOM 15’7 x 11’6 (4.76m x 3.50m) Laminate wooden floor, feature fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth. Gas fire.
KITCHEN/DINING 21’7 x 15’1 (6.57m x 4.59m) Range of high and low level oak units with laminate worktops, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, freestanding hob/oven unit, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, door to rear and patio doors to rear garden.
CLOAKROOM White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM 13’10 x 11’7 (4.21m x 3.53m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Three piece white suite comprising separate fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2) 12’0 x 11’7 (3.65m x 3.52m)
BEDROOM (3) 9’9 x 7’7 (2.97m x 2.30m)
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
GARAGE Plumbed for washing machine.
Tarmac driveway with parking for 4+ cars.
Rear garden laid in lawn. Patio area. Outside light. Water tap.
Front garden laid in lawn.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »