- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Duplex Apartment
- Within walking distance of Holywood's High Street
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living to Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms with Master incorporating luxurious Ensuite Shower Room and Eaves Storage Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Private and Secure Parking
- Communal Patio Areas
- Ideally suited to the Young Professional
- Earliest Inspection Recommended
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented first floor duplex apartment is one of four located within walking distance of Holywood's bustling town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Also close at hand George Best Belfast City Airport, Esporta Health and Fitness Club and Belfast City Centre for the commuter via both road and rail. Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises; two double bedrooms with master incorporating luxurious ensuite shower room and an excellent eaves storage room, modern fully fitted kitchen and spacious lounge through to dining area. Other benefits include bathroom with contemporary white suite, Phoenix gas central heating and private secure parking for one car. This home should create instant interest to the young professional and recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Communal front steps leading up to front door.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC and double glazed access door with double glazed side light through to spacious entrance hall.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate wood effect floor throughout, cloaks and shelved storage with light.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.47m x 3.73m (24' 6" x 12' 3")
With laminate wood effect floor throughout, Juliet balcony, uPVC and double glazed out to front, single glazed and timber frame door through to kitchen.
- 3.51m x 2.67m (11' 6" x 8' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, integrated Belling oven, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, outlook to rear, space for fridge, enclosed Ideal Logic boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.36m (11' 0" x 7' 9")
With outlook to rear.
- With feature tiled floor and wall, white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, hot and cold taps, panelled bath with mixer taps and drencher above, extractor fan, extra storage under stairs.
- Access to roofspace, Velux window, linen cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.35m (15' 6" x 11' 0")
Dual built-in robes leading to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled walls, extractor fan, white suite comprising of low flush WC, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, mosaic detail splashback.
- Private secured parking for one car, communal gardens to rear laid in flag stones, flowerbeds and pebbled areas.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood up Church Road, take the first right into Church View and Harbinson Mews is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »