- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home in Much Sought After Tree Lined Malone Location
- Occupying Superb Generous & Mature Private Site
- Spacious Oak Panelled Reception Hall with Cloakroom
- Excellent Sized Lounge & Equally Impressive Dining Room
- Additional Good Sized Breakfast Room Leading to Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room & Two Downstairs WCs
- 4 Well Proportioned First Floor Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom with Cast Iron Bath & Separate WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation & Opportunity to Create Ideal Family Home
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles Leading to Attached Garage
- Good Sized Front Garden & Excellent Large Mature Private Rear Garden
- Extremely Convenient with Lisburn Road & Leading Primary & Grammar Schools Only Minutes Away
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home occupies a superb generous site in one of Malone's most sought aftger tree lined locations. There are a host of amenities only minutes away including those on the Lisburn Road and leading primary and grammar schools.
The property offers generous and adaptable accommodation internally with many original features ideally complimented by the excellent gardens. Priced to allow for modernisation it will give prospective purchasers the opportunity to create their ideal family home catering for all those modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in this particular area have proven extremely successful and with all and more this particular home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal thus early inspection is essential.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak panelled walls, understairs storage, plate rack, beamed ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wash hand basin.
- 5.39m x 4.21m (17' 8" x 13' 10")
(at widest points into bay). Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.38m x 3.61m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
Feature oak fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.69m (11' 1" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, additional timber panelling, leaded glass display cabinets and storage units, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.92m x 3.32m (12' 10" x 10' 11")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, larder.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.11m (10' 0" x 6' 11")
(at widest points/off cloakroom). Old Belfast ceramic sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- REAR TILED HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Feature oak carved staircase from reception hall to . . .
- Walk-in shelved hotpress. Access to roofspace via timber Slingsby type ladder.
- LARGE STORE ROOM:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.92m (13' 11" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.61m (14' 5" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.29m x 2.68m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
Picture rail, wash hand basin.
- FITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE MATCHING WC:
- Superb generous mature site with wrought iron entrance gates to driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Pedestrian gate.
- CARPORT TO ATTACHED GARAGE:
- Timber door, oil fired boiler.
- Front garden in lawn and beds with mature plants and shrubs, boundary hedge and fencing. Superb extensive mature enclosed rear garden in lawn with wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs, garden shed, uPVC oil tank, outside light and tap, oil fired boiler.
From Malone Road heading down Balmoral Avenue, Harberton Drive is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »