- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well presented semi detached property on a spacious corner site
- Lounge with feature fireplace and laminate flooring
- Dining Kitchen with built in oven, hob and dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes and one with built in cupboard
- Family bathroom with 4 piece suite
- uPVC double glazed windows, fascias and soffits
- Oil fired central heating
- Good sized gardens to front, side and rear plus off street parking
- Early viewing highly recommended
This attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached property is situated in a popular location which is convenient to many local amenities whilst remaining within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province including Belfast, Lisburn and the main arterial route to Dublin. The property offers spacious accommodation which is immaculately presented by the current owners and is perfectly complemented by the spacious gardens to the front, side and rear. Offering superb value for money in a delightful location, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring.
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround, spotlighting.
- 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric under oven, high and low level units, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, built in dishwasher.
- Access to attic, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Built in wardrobes, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Built in wardrobes, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Built in wardrobes, built in cupboard.
- Panel bath, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, spotlighting.
- Spacious front and side gardens plus enclosed rear gardens with outside tap and shed.
From Culcavy Road turn into Aghnatrisk Road then left into Grove Park. Number 4 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »