- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superb Opprtunity to Purchase a Deceptively Spacious Family Home in Popular & Convenient Location
- Requiring Some Modernisation & Refurbishment
- Excellent Location with Convenient Access to Direct Routes to City Centre
- Flexible Accommodation with Great Potential
- Living Room Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Units
- Extensive Sun Room / Conservatory at Rear of Property
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Lower Level Basement Bedroom 4 / Potential Reception Room
- Adjoining Lower Level Utility / Storage Area
- Large Detached Double Garage
- Garden Areas to Front & Rear
- Cul-de-Sac Location
Additional InformationA detached family home requiring modernisation in an excellent location with convenient access by car and local transport to Belfast city centre and Lisburn.
The accommodation comprises, an entrance hall, living room open plan to dining area, kitchen with range of fitted units and a large conservatory/sun room to rear.
In addition there are three well proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room on this level. The basement level also benefits from a spacious bedroom (4)/potential additional reception rooms and a storage/utility area with access to under-house storage space.
The property benefits from a large double garage, double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, garden area to front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Shower room with corner shower unit with Triton electric shower, fully tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.98m x 6.26m (19' 7" x 20' 6")
Fully tiled fireplace surround and mantle, glass fronted cast iron multi field stove. Sliding uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1.25 moulded sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor. Door to...
- SPACIOUS CONSERVATORY:
- 11.4m x 3.44m (37' 5" x 11' 3")
uPVC fully double glazed windows, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.13m x 3.2m (10' 3" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.2m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.07m x 3.76m (13' 4" x 12' 4")
- Comprising, panelled bath, electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- AIRING CUPBOARD:
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (4) / LOWER LEVEL RECEPTION ROOM:
- 6.29m x 4.07m (20' 8" x 13' 4")
- UTILITY / STORAGE AREA:
- 6.48m x 2.66m (21' 3" x 8' 9")
Access to space under house.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.76m x 6.69m (22' 2" x 21' 11")
Electric remote up and over door.
- Garden areas to front and rear with lawn to rear.
Upper Malone Road after the Dub Stores turn right into Greystown Avenue then left into Greystown Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »