- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Two reception areas
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Gardens front and rear
4 Greenwood Hill, set off the Purdysburn Road is a well proportioned and chain free semi detached home, situated within an area popular with both first time buyers and those with young and growing families. This general area benefits from a host of amenities to include Forestside shopping centre, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast and is in the catchment area of leading schools. Larger than the average semi detached home, this property enjoys 3 good size bedrooms, with the master enjoying a spacious en-suite shower suite with walk in dressing room area, a white bathroom suite, a bright and spacious lounge with access to the dining area and modern fitted kitchen. Outside there is off street parking and gardens to both the front and rear laid in lawn. This is an excellent property in a great location. Recent sales have indicated high levels of interest within this area, and an early viewing is highly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 15' 11 x 13'11 (4.57m 0.28m x 4.24m)
- Solid wood flooring, bay window. Open to dining area.
- Dining area 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob and double oven, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'6 (4.01m x 3.20m)
- En-suite / dressing room 11'4 x 7'0 (3.45m x 2.13m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlights, walk in dressing room area.
- Dressing room area
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 7'3 (3.10m x 2.21m)
- Timber flooring, roof window.
- Bedroom 3 11'4 x 6'7 (3.45m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom 11'4 x 7'8 (3.45m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Triton Ivory shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, laminate flooring, hot press.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, decking area, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, outside tap, side gate access.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »