- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Open Plan To Living / Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- Excellent Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles
We are pleased to offer for sale, this well presented four bedroom semi-detached home, finished to a high standard throughout. Located in a quiet residential development, the property offers convenience to both Belfast & Lisburn City Centres along with a host of local amenities and popular schools in the immediate area. Internally, the accommodation comprises four generous bedrooms including a master with en-suite shower room, spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen open plan to living & dining area, family bathroom & downstairs WC. Gas fired central heating & PVC double glazing are both in place. Outside the property benefits from an enclosed garden to rear, front garden and excellent driveway providing ample car parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.4m x 3.4m (17'9" x 11'2")
- Attractive gas fire with granite surround. Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN 6.6m x 5.38m (21'8" x 17'8")
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, island, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN
- LIVING / DINING AREA
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 3.9m x 3.2m (12'10" x 10'6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin, enclosed shower, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.15m x 2.9m (13'7" x 9'6")
- BEDROOM THREE 3.0m x 2.24m (9'10" x 7'4")
- BEDROOM FOUR 2.9m x 1.9m (9'6" x 6'3")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, panel bath, walk in shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, garden shed. Front garden and driveway providing ample off street parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »