This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Well-presented three bedroom end terrace property
- Kitchen with pantry
- Storage hallway
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Convenient and quiet cul de sac location
- Front and rear gardens
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
4 Granville Gardens, Portadown, BT63 5DR
A well-presented three bedroom end terrace home. Situated within a quiet cul de sac location at Granville Gardens this property benefits from three bedrooms, living room, kitchen with pantry, storage hallway, bathroom, front and rear gardens. The property is kept in good order throughout and is sure to appeal to a range of buyers including investors and first time buyers. The property is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities with both primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
- Living Room 11' 6'' x 12' 11'' (3.51m x 3.94m)
- Feature fireplace with electric insert, tiled mantle and hearth, under stair storage, cove cornice ceiling and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 16' 11'' x 6' 0'' (5.16m x 1.82m)
- Overlooking enclosed rear garden, range of wall and base units, hard wearing worktop with stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, storage area, pantry, single panel radiator and access to rear garden.
- Storage Hallway 12' 11'' x 3' 0'' (3.94m x 0.91m)
- Long hallway proving storage with access and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 12' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.85m x 2.77m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.86m x 2.96m)
- Front aspect double bedroom with built in storage and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 10'' x 6' 8'' (3.00m x 2.04m)
- Front aspect single bedroom with built in storage and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 11'' x 5' 7'' (2.10m x 1.69m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of paneled bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and single panel radiator.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with concrete pathway. Large fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid in grass with planted boundaries and concrete pathway.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views