- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Modern Family Home
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout with Tasteful Quality Finishes
- L-Shaped Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Through Lounge/Drawing Room with Fireplace and French Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Brick Paviour Driveway Parking
- Views to Both Gilnahirk and Craigantlet Hills
- Rear Tiered Garden Complete with Garden Room Ideal as Entertaining Space or Home Office
- Close Proximity to Dundonald Village, Comber Road, Comber Greenway and Excellent Range of Shops and Amenities and Popular Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ease of Access to the Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within Close Proximity to Newtownards, Comber, Bangor, Holywood and Belfast
Additional InformationGrangewood Chase is a most convenient select cul-de-sac of modern detached family homes located at the edge of Dundonald village. This location lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools and has ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes whilst Holywood, Newtownards, Comber, Bangor and East Belfast are also easily accessible. Number 4 is an attractive beautifully maintained home providing excellent family accommodation. The present owners have created a stunning living environment where taste and style combine with high quality fittings to ensure this home will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser.
With accommodation across three floors, the property caters for all the needs of today's family lifestyle. Of particular note is the L-shaped kitchen/dining/living space, bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances, access through to utility room and garden and through lounge/drawing room opening to rear patio and gardens. There are four double bedrooms, including main bedroom with en suite shower room, exceptional presentation enhanced with views to Gilnahirk and Craigantlet Hills, brick paviour driveway with ample parking and enclosed rear tiered garden with garden room, ideal as office or entertaining space, and barbecue area.
This property type and location is particularly popular and we are therefore confident interest will be strong and immediate.
- Composite front door with double glazed top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, built-in bespoke storage under stairs.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 7.21m x 3.56m (23' 8" x 11' 8")
Through lounge/dining room with outlook to front and rear, oak laminate wooden flooring, stone fireplace, inset and hearth, open fire, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 6.91m x 5.26m (22' 8" x 17' 3")
Tri-aspect outlook to front, side and rear, Shaker style hand painted kitchen with stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated four ring gas hob and stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and larder cabinets, ceramic tiled floor throughout, recessed LED spotlighting, built-in breakfast bar/casual dining, part tiled walls, open to living space and access through to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.46m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
Matching range of high and low level units, stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, built-in floating shelves, integrated washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to rear.
- Oak laminate wooden flooring, walk-in storage room and hotpress/linen press with pressurised water cylinder, built-in shelving.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and floor to ceiling contrasting tiling detail and mirror, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, porcelain tiling, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.56m (14' 10" x 11' 8")
Dual aspect windows, outlook to front with views to Gilnahirk Hills, built-in robes with sliding fronted doors, wardrobe fitted for hanging, shelving and drawer units, through to en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, contrasting tiling detail, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.95m (13' 8" x 9' 8")
Outlook to front.
- Walk-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.05m x 4.17m (16' 7" x 13' 8")
Vaulted ceiling, Velux window with fitted blind, dormer window to front with excellent views to Craigantlet Hills, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.05m x 3.56m (16' 7" x 11' 8")
Vaulted ceiling, Velux window with fitted blind, dormer window to front with excellent views to Gilnahirk Hills, storage into eaves.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.62m x 2.24m (15' 2" x 7' 4")
Ideal as home office or for outdoor entertaining, insulated, with electricity and separate circuit breaker, uPVC double glazed French doors.
- Brick paviour pathway and driveway with timber gates, brick paviour driveway and brick paviour patios to rear, outdoor light, water tap, tiered garden with steps to elevated decking with recessed LED spotlighting.
Travelling from Dundonald village up Ballyregan Road keep Cherryhill Park on your right. Grangewood Chase is located on the right hand side as the road veers left. Number 4 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »