- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superbly presented we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience
- Superb detached family home in a most desirable development in a convenient location
- Tastefully presented throughout both inside and out
- Lounge and Living room with solid wooden flooring and feature fireplaces
- Dining/Study with solid wooden flooring
- Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces and separate utility
- Downstairs WC and first floor family bathroom
- Four good sized bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Integral Garage, Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Driveway parking, front and enclosed rear gardens
Additional InformationThis fabulous traditional detached house is situated in a small development only a few 100 metres from the town centre and therefore benefits from a diverse range of amenities immediately to hand.
The spacious accommodation is low maintenance throughout and briefly comprises three reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and four well proportioned bedrooms (master en suite). Externally there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to an attached garage and generous gardens to the front and rear with lawn and level terrace.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood Front Door, Glass Side Panel, Solid Wood Flooring
- 3.84m x 5.29m (12' 7" x 17' 4")
Feature Fire Place Sandstone Surround and Hearth, Hardwood Flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 4.2m (12' 2" x 13' 9")
Hardwood Flooring, Feature Fire Place, Cast Iron and Slate Hearth
- STUDY / DINING
- 2.93m x 4.1m (9' 7" x 13' 5")
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap, Ceramic Tile Floor
- DINING KITCHEN
- 4.14m x 4.45m (13' 7" x 14' 7")
2 x Belfast Sink, 6 Ring Ceramic Hob & Under Oven, High and Low Level Units, Granite Worktops, Ceramic Tile Floor, Extractor, Built in Dishwasher
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.26m x 1.75m (10' 8" x 5' 9")
Single Drainer Stainless Steel Sink Unit with Mixer Tap, Low Level Units, Ceramic Tile Floor, Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Access to Integral Garage
- Access to Roofspace, Laminate Flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 3.89m (16' 6" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.81m (10' 9" x 12' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large Enclosed Shower, Tiled Inset, Circular Sink Unit with Mixer Tap, Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap, Corner Shower Unit, Tiled Inset, Extractor Fan and Spotlights
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 3.51m (17' 0" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.83m x 2.91m (12' 7" x 9' 7")
- Freestanding Bath with Mixer Tap, Ceramic Tile Floor, Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap, Corner Shower Unit with Tiled Inset, Extractor Fan and Spotlights
- Front and rear gardens in lawn. Enclosed rear garden with level terrace and lawn.
From Nutts Corner Roundabout continue on the Nutts Corner Road towards Crumlin and the development is on the left hand side just before the town centre.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »