- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Generous Ground Floor Two-Bedroom Apartment with its Own Front Door
- Secondary Entrance to Communal Lobby
- Modern Specification
- Contemporary Fittings and Traditional Features
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom with Stylish Tiling Detail and Recessed Television
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Bay Window
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Private Resident and Visitor Parking
- Mature Leafy Outlook Fronting Church Road
- Walking Distance of Holywood's Bustling High Street
- Convenient, Prestigious and Sought After Address
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional or Retiring Couple
Additional InformationGlenlyon Manor is a modern purpose built apartment development located along the prestigious Church Road within walking distance of Holywood's High Street. Number 4 is a ground floor apartment on the right hand front corner with its own front door. Internally the property is bright and spacious benefitting from a mature leafy outlook, secondary entrance door from the communal lobby and two double bedrooms. Bedroom one benefits from an en suite shower room. The standard of fixtures and fittings throughout the apartment is of a particularly high standard. Contemporary fittings and specifications combine with traditional aspects such as high cornice ceilings, double glazed sliding sash windows and generous room sizes which create a most desirable comfortable living space with a bright airy feel. Built-in furniture to each bedroom, a contemporary en suite shower room and bathroom linked to Bedroom two finished with contemporary sanitary ware, porcelain tiling and a recessed television to enjoy whilst bathing. The open dining and living space will surely appeal to the most discerning of purchaser with a bespoke fitted high quality kitchen and range of integrated appliances and bay window to the open plan lounge.
Glenlyon enjoys lift access to all levels with private resident and visitor parking. This development is highly regarded and has a proven track record of high demand.
- Own front door and paved front patio, hardwood front door, double glazed side lights and top lights.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With ceramic tiled floor, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard, cornice ceiling, alarm controls, inner door to kitchen/dining/living space.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 7.54m x 5.79m (24' 9" x 19' 0")
into bay window with mature outlook to Church Road
Solid oak wooden flooring, radiator covers, cornice ceiling, ample living and dining space, recessed spotlighting.
Bespoke fitted in Shaker style walnut, stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface and upstand, integrated four ring Neff ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, peninsula unit with single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, integrated Neff stainless steel double oven, part tiled walls, concealed downlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With cornice ceiling, built-in storage room with electric and comms, intercom receiver, rear door to communal hallway.
- With ceramic tiled floor and sliding built-in cupboard space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.25m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
Outlook to side, cornice ceiling.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, integrated recessed television, fully tiled porcelain tiling, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
Range of fitted built-in bedroom furniture including built-in robes, dressing unit, bedside cabinets.
En Suite Shower Room
With contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, illuminated mirror, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan, fully tiled porcelain walls, porcelain tiled floor.
- Approximately £112 per month, includes lighting, cleaning of common areas, internal and external upkeep, window cleaning, allocated residents' parking to front and visitor parking to rear.
Travelling from Holywood town centre along Chruch Road Glenlyon Manor is located on the left had side opposite Demesne Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »