- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Gardens to the front and rear
Located on a commanding position overlooking Newton Park, this extended semi detached home is ideally positioned close to many amenities, with local shops along Newton Park, the Forestside shopping centre, leading schools and access to main arterial routes. With welcoming accommodation comprising 3 good size bedrooms, lounge, extended living / dining room, fitted kitchen and it also benefits from a contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside there are lawn gardens to the front, and to the rear with ample off street parking facilities that lead to a garage. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest by the many buyers currently hoping to buy!
- The accommodation comprises
- Double glazed sliding door to;
- Entrance Porch
- Glass panelled inner door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Timber floor. Cloaks under stairs,
- Lounge 11'6 x 11'1 (3.51m x 3.38m)
- Fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing an open fire.
- Extended living room 20'10 x 10'10 (6.35m x 3.30m)
- Timber floor.
- Dining image
- Kitchen 11'11 x 7'8 (3.63m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Wooden work surfaces. Part tiled walls, extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'1 x 11'0 (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Timber floor.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 11'1 (3.45m x 3.38m)
- Timber floor.
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 7'11 (2.44m x 2.41m)
- Storage area.
- Bathroom 7'11 x 7'0 (2.41m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, timber floor, chrome towel radiator.
- Paved driveway with off street parking leading to;
- Garage 20'4" x 8'5" (6.20m x 2.57m)
- Up and over door, light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Front Gardens
- Garden to front laid in lawns.
- Rear gardens
- Garden to rear laid in lawns, flagged patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »