4 Gleneen Park, Altnagelvin, Londonderry, Derry / Londonderry BT47 2LR
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A spacious three bedroom, detached bungalow with attached garage situated in this sought after Waterside location, offering convenience to Altnagelvin hospital, shopping complex, retail parks and leisure amenities. This home is sure to attract a high level of interest and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Gardens to front, side & rear
Concrete garden shed
Capital Rateable Value: £145,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E39
- Entrance Hall:-
- with cloaks; consumer cupboard with shelving and overhead storage; Hotpress; coving to ceiling; original parquet flooring.
- 20’10” x 10’11” (6.31 x 3.32 m) : tiles solid fuel fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and wooden overmantle; coving to ceiling; wall lights; power points; double aspect windows; book shelving; television points; book shelving; original parquet flooring.
- Dining Room:-
- 9’11 x 8’9” (3.02 x 2.66 m) : solid wooden floor; coving to ceiling; power points; original parquet flooring.
- 9’2” x 6’5” (2.79 x 1.95 m) : carpeted; broadband, telephone and power points; original parquet flooring.
- 13’4” x 8’3” (overall) (4.06 x 2.51 m) : eye and low level units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Creda’ electric four ring cooker with underoven and grill; integrated extractor hood; ‘Zanussi’ automatic washing machine; glazed eye level display cabinet; vinyl flooring; tiling over worktop and splashback over cooker; power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’8” x 11’9” (4.16 x 3.58 m) : carpeted with built-in sliding robes with overhead storage; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 7’11” x 7’10” (overall) (2.41 x 2.38 m) : carpeted with built-in sliding robes with overhead storage; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’10” x 10’0” (3.60 x 3.04 m) : carpeted; vanity unit with mixer tap and drawers; power points.
- Wet Room:-
- fully tiled incorporating pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; showwer cubicle with ‘Triton’ electric shower fitting; mains hand shower; plumbed towel rail.
- Toilet Off:-
- low flush toilet; partially tiled walls; tiled floor.
- Attached Garage:-
- with bench; power and lighting points.
- Front garden fully enclosed with pedestrian gate. Side gardens enclosed with vehicle access; lawns laid in grass; boundary with plants, shrubs and trees. Tiered rear garden with lawn laid in grass having shrubs, plants and bushes.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »