- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Modern Hi-Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage With Brick Paviour Driveway
- Cul De Sac Position
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Enclosed Garden to Rear
Positioned within a quiet cul de sac in a highly regarded convenient residential location. This 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating an open plan Kitchen with casual dining aspect, enclosed rear garden and Detached Garage with brick paviour driveway. With demand high in this location an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass inset into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality laminate strip flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.17m x 3.28m (13'8 x 10'9)
- Quality laminate strip flooring. Picture rail.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.21m x 3.61m (17'1 x 11'10)
- Modern high gloss fitted Kitchen equipped with a range of high and low level units with contrasting worksurfaces. Single drainer sink uni. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled floor in Kitchen area. Laminate flooring in Dining area. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.10m (13'9 x 10'2)
- at max. Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.23m (11'6 x 10'7)
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 1.98m (9'10 x 6'6)
- at max.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Neat garden to front. Brick paved riveway to side with ample parking. DETACHED GARAGE with up and over door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear hard landscaped for easy maintenance.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »