- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is delighted to welcome to the property market this outstanding four bedroom detached family home situated along the Glen Road in Strabane. This property is located within the vicinity of the town centre where all local services and amenities can be found. This dwelling is positioned on its own private site surrounded by mature gardens and large walls, providing complete privacy for occupants. Internally, the home uses an oil fired central heating system. This is a very spacious dwelling which provides ample living space for a larger family. It benefits from having double glazing UPVC doors and windows. This is a very exclusive property which would have to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Porch: 2.12m x 1.33m
- Tiled flooring.
- Hallway: 6.32m x 2.27m
- Solid oak flooring, oak staircase and oak double doors.
- Living/Family Room: 5.59m x 4.65m
- Solid oak flooring, original sandstone fireplace, large bay window with window seat, sliding doors to patio area
- Living Room: 6.07m x 5.20m
- Carpet flooring, Inglenook fireplace, large picture window, access to side garden with decked area & seating
- Kitchen: 7.00m x 4.67m
- Tiled walls and flooring, recessed spotlights, electric hob & oven, , granite worktop, integrated dishwasher, American fridge/freezer and two double radiators.
- Utility Room: 3.00m x 2.28m
- Tiled flooring, fitted units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Dining Room: 4.56m x 3.55m
- Library / Music Room: 3.03m x 7.00m
- Cloakroom: 2.23m x 0.96m
- Office/Study: 3.18m x 3.12m
- Main Bathroom: 3.09m x 2.07m
- Lino flooring, fully tiled walls, vintage toilet, wash hand basin, bath, power shower and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 4.85m x 3.15m
- Carpet flooring
- Ensuite: 2.59m x 1.42m
- White bathroom suite with tiled walls and flooring, power shower and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.51m x 3.53m
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.36m x 2.42m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.51m x 3.53m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double radiator.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »