- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms / Kitchen / Lounge
- Quiet Cul de Sac
- Ideal Commuting Distance for Derry / Belfast
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pavia driveway
- Travelling along the main A6 Foreglen Rd from Dungiven to Derry, take left into the village of Foreglen. Travel along this road and take the 4th road on the right into Glen Pk and No.4 is situated at the top of the development.
- This is a lovely 4 bedroom house situated in a quiet cul de sac in the rural village of Foreglen. Offering excellent family accommodation and with great access to the main Derry to Belfast Rd, this home is sure to attract a lot of attention. Viewing is by appointment only with the undersigned agent.
- Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Hallway: 5.3 x 1.9 (17'4" x 6'2")
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge: 4.7 x 3.7 (15'5" x 12'1")
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth. Dimmer switch. Coving around ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: 5.3 x 3.7 (17'4" x 12'1")
- Fitted with a range of eye and low level units with matching worktop. Tiled around units. Under unit lighting. Stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob and electric oven. Extractor fan and light. Plumbed for automatic dishwasher. Glass display unit with light. Pelmet over window. Recessed low voltage down lights.
- Bedroom 1: 2.9 x 2.7 (9'6" x 8'10")
- Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7 x 3.0 (12'1" x 9'10")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.3 x 1.7 (7'6" x 5'6")
- White bath with shower attachment over bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low Flush W.C. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Bedroom 3: 4.0 x 3.5 (13'1" x 11'5")
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 4: 4.1 x 2.4 (13'5" x 7'10")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.3 x 1.5 (7'6" x 4'11")
- Fully tiled shower with electric shower. Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls.
- Exterior Features:
- Paved driveway to the side of the property. Front garden laid in lawn. Rear garden laid in lawn. Detached garage.
- Garage: 6.7 x 3.7 (21'11" x 12'1")
- Roller door. Power points and strip lighting. Overhead storage. Pedestrian side door.
- Annual Rates:
- Estimated Annual Rates: £761.94 (July 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »