How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached home located in the Forge development of Ballygowan
- Stylishly presented and offering modern living space
- Impressive entrance hall benefiting from an under stair WC
- Spacious living room with a feature wood burning stove on a granite hearth
- Superb kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Dining area with patio doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Partially floored roof space accessed via a Slingsby ladder
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Rear garden with a sizeable patio area and a flat lawn
- Garden shed and a children's wooden frame swing & slide
- Easy to maintain front garden and driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
The Forge development in Ballygowan has proved extremely popular with first time buyers and families, so the opportunity to purchase a beautifully decorated home that is bursting with additional features and extras should not be missed. It benefits from a private outlook to the front overlooking a large green, a wonderful kitchen/diner that is ideal for entertaining and a spacious rear garden with a large patio that links effortlessly to the indoor space via patio doors. The property is of recent construction and offers an excellent EPC rating so that your earnings can be spent on the finer things in life!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance which benefits from an under stair WC, a spacious living room with a feature wood burning stove, and a superb kitchen/diner with a great range of integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three piece suite. The roof space is partially floored to offer storage and is accessed via a Slingsby ladder.
To the front is an easy to maintain garden laid in lawn with a spacious driveway to the side of the property. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a large patio, a flat lawn, a garden shed and a children’s wooden frame swing and slide that the young ones are sure to love!
Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy fifteen minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available close by. It offers plenty of local amenities including a chemist, fast food, a petrol station with a convenience store and the all-important off-licence!
To arrange a viewing or for further information on this exceptional property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 16'3" x 13'
Kitchen/Diner 19'11" x 10'10"
Master Bedroom 12'6" x 11'11"
Bedroom 2 10'9" x 10'3"
Bedroom 3 10'11" x 9'5"
Bathroom 7'5" x 7'1"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views