4 Faulkner Grove,
Bangor, BT20 3FN
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £204,950
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
Offers over £204,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Four bedroom detached home in a cul-de-sac location
- Constructed in 2019
- Living room with gas fire
- Kitchen with dining and sitting space
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Four bedrooms
- Bedroom one with ensuite shower room
- Main family bathroom on first floor
- Good storage throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Driveway parking
- Secure rear garden which enjoys afternoon and evening sunshine
- Excellent location close to Bangor town and the A2 for commuters to Holywood and Belfast
The accommodation is spacious and incudes a welcoming entrance hall, living room with gas fire, large kitchen with dining and sitting space to the rear with double opening patio doors, a utility room, WC and large cloaks cupboard off the hall. On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, bedroom one benefits from an en suite shower room and a family bathroom services the other bedrooms. The property has gas central heating and double glazed windows. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid in lawns with patio space which has a south westerly aspect. To the front is driveway parking for two cars.
Located ideally just off the Bangor ring road with close proximity to the A2 which is ideal for commuters, but also is walking distance to Bangor town centre and the coastal paths.
- PVC panelled entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large cloakroom.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 2.97m (15' 7" x 9' 9")
Fire surround with black granite hearth (plumbed for gas).
- 5.56m x 3.91m (18' 3" x 12' 10")
High and low level fitted units with island unit, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, 4 ring induction hob and under oven, Living and Dining space. Double opening doors to rear patio and gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 1.65m (7' 6" x 5' 5")
Fitted units with stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, tiled floor, glazed PVC door to side.
- Access to partly floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder, linen cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.07m (13' 6" x 10' 1")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity below, fully tiled shower with chrome thermostatic controls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.69m (10' 1" x 8' 10")
Built in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 2.36m (13' 3" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.02m x 2.36m (9' 11" x 7' 9")
At widest points.
- Modern white suite comprising: Panelled bath, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, push button WC, ceramic tiled floor.
Faulkner Grove is located off the Clandeboye Road going into Bangor.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT20 3FN | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Simon Brien Residential (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.