- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
We bring to the market this well presented semi-detached dwelling set in this popular
residential location offering convenience to nearby amenities, schools, retail parks and leisure
amenities. This home has been well tended by its present owners and is a fantastic opportunity
for investors and first time buyers alike. Contact Agent for further details.
· Three bedroom accommodation
· Oil fired heating
· Easily managed living accommodation
· Convenient location
· Yard to rear
· Negotiable completion
· Well presented throughout
- PVC door to :-
- Entrance Hall
- 7’3” x 6’9” (2.1 x 1.8 m) comprising understair storage and separate cloak room; telephone and power points; smoke detection system.
- 13’4” x 12’5” (3.9 x 3.6 m) solid fuel fire with tiled inset and hearth with carved overmantle; laminate flooring; power points; television point.
- 20’7” x 7’11” (6.0 x 2.1 m) eye and low level cupboards; deep pan drawers including wine rack; space for automatic washing machine and low level fridge; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiling over worktop; Power points; heating controls; extractor fan; pelmet over window; vinyl flooring.
- Rear Porch
- 6’7” x 2’11” (1.8 x 0.6 m) comprising storage cupboard ; vinyl flooring.
- 7’1” x 3’11” (2.1 x 0.9 m ) carpeted; smoke detection system; storage cupboard.
- Bedroom (1)
- 12’7” x 9’9” (3.6 x 2.7 m) carpeted; powerpoints.
- Bedroom (2)
- 9’9” x 7’10” (2.7 x 2.1 m) carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3)
- 9’2” x 7’3” (2.7 x 2.1 m) carpeted; power points; built-in wardrobe with storage for hanging.
- close coupled w.c; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with electric ‘Redring Flow’ shower over; tiled shower; splashback over bath; pedestal wash-hand basin and around window sill; partially tiled walls; vinyl flooring; extractor fan.
- Front garden open plan with lawn laid in grass; paved driveway.
Rear Garden enclosed by fence and pedestrian gate; having lawn laid in grass; gravel border; decking area; mature tree.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »