- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Solid Oak Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- White Shower Room
- Detached Garage
- Corner Site
This detached bungalow could be described a "ready to enjoy home" as the overall presentation and specification is to a comfortable appealing standard. A great deal of care and attention has been spent in creating a cosy, welcoming atmosphere, in this pleasant and mature location, creating a quiet, peaceful home. The property is convenient for many Bangor West amenities including a Tesco store and retail outlets at Springhill, public transport to and from Belfast, local schools and delightful coastal walks on your doorstep. You're cordially invited to view and experience the benefits that await the successful buyer of this impressive home.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 5 Downlights. Wall light point.
- LOUNGE 13'7" x 12'1" (4.14m x 3.68m)
- Cast iron wood burner stove with granite surround and hearth. 6 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 1 11'6" x 10'1" (3.51m x 3.07m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1" x 8'10" (3.68m x 2.69m)
- Built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 10'2" x 9'1" (3.10m x 2.77m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising; Corner shower with Mira thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Tiled walls. 4 Downlights.
- Solid oak wood range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with butcher block work surfaces. Built-in Induction ceramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Cooke & Lewis extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Ceramic single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 9 Downlights.
- Floored. Folding ladder. light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 15'0" x 9'4" (4.57m x 2.84m)
- Electric roller door. Light and power.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden with trees and shrubs. Tarmac drive way. Sensor Lights. Timber wood store. Shed: 14'0" x 12'0"
- Enclosed garden with hedges and shrubs. Decked patio. Sensor lights. Tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »