- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home in Popular Residential Development
- Tranquil Position Within Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Excellent Privacy to the Rear with Southerly Aspect
- Flexible and Versatile Accommodation
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two to the Ground Floor and Two to the First Floor
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Family Dining and Living Space
- Large Rear Conservatory with French Doors to Gardens
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- First Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall and Roof Insulation
- Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Well Presented Throughout
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Integral Garage
- Mature Front and Easily Maintained Rear and Side Gardens, Private with Southerly Aspect, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Close Proximity to Many Local Amenities and Schools
Additional InformationEdgewater has quickly become an ever desirable and sought after residential address off Millisle Road, Donaghadee. Edgewater Cove is an enviable cul-de-sac at the beginning of the development whilst Number 4 occupies one of its finest sites with excellent privacy to the rear and a southerly aspect. This home provides the ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached family home where the present owners have applied an exceptional level of presentation with high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout.
The quiet tranquil cul-de-sac is within walking distance to The Commons and Donaghadee tennis courts and shore front as well as Donaghadee's thriving town centre.
The accommodation is both flexible and versatile comprising spacious lounge, with attractive fireplace, and bespoke fully fitted kitchen, with ample dining and living space, which opens to a large conservatory making this home ideally suited to the lifestyles of today's busy families.
Further benefits include four well proportioned bedrooms, two to the ground floor and two to the first floor, a utility room and integral garage. This home boasts gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, ample driveway parking and mature front and easily maintained private rear gardens with southerly aspect making it ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
- COVERED VERANDA ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light, oak uPVC double glazed front door and side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With double height ceiling, oak laminate wooden flooring, cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- 5.18m x 3.45m (17' 0" x 11' 4")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, attractive oak fireplace surround, cast iron and polished inset, granite hearth, open fire, outlook to front.
- 5.59m x 4.72m (18' 4" x 15' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, Kenwood stainless steel range cooker with five ring gas hob and electric ovens below, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, concealed lighting, part tiled walls, built-in glazed display cabinets, built-in wine rack, space and plumbed for ice making American style fridge freezer, island unit with breakfast bar, plumbed for dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, oak laminate wooden flooring, ample family dining area, bi-folding glazed oak doors to conservatory, access to utility room.
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, radiators, light, fan and power, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.33m x 1.75m (10' 11" x 5' 9")
Range of built-in high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear, service door to garage.
- 5.99m x 3.25m (19' 8" x 10' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.9m (11' 7" x 9' 6")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6" x 7' 8")
Laminate wooden flooring, outlook to rear.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, glass shower screen, built-in thermostatically controlled chrome shower unit, fully tiled walls with inset mosaic border detail, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- With access hatch to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.45m (17' 2" x 11' 4")
Wall to wall range of deep built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors, outlook to front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 2.9m (14' 6" x 9' 6")
Outlook to side with views to sea, wall to wall range of deep built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- Enclosed private rear gardens with southerly aspect, laid in lawns, paved patio areas, ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play, range of mature shrubs and planting, uPVC soffit and fascia boards, water tap, outdoor light, front tarmac driveway with ample parking to integral garage, mature front garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting.
Travelling out of Donaghadee town centre along the Millisle Road turn right into Edgewater. Follow the road round to Edgewater Cove. Number 4 Edgewater Cove is located on the left hand side within the first cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »