- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi-Detached Property In A Cul-De-Sac Development
- Four Double Bedrooms (Two With Ensuite Rooms & Shared Bathroom With Bedrooms 3 & 4)
- Dressing Room In Master Bedroom
- Large Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools, The Comber Greenway & Public Transport
- Close To Ballyhackamore Village, Belfast City Centre & City Airport
Additional InformationThis spacious modern semi-detached property is found in a small cul-de-sac development off Kensington Road, Belfast.
Offering excellent family accommodation throughout, the layout on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, large living room with feature fireplace, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room, and downstairs cloakroom with WC.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite, found to the front along with bedroom two also with an ensuite shower room. On the second floor, two further double bedrooms are found with a shared white bathroom suite. Outside, there is off street parking to the side and a detached garage and an enclosed rear garden with a south westerly aspect.
Convenient to the abundance of amenities that residents of East Belfast know and love, leading local primary and post primary schools are all within reach as is Belfast City Centre, City Airport and the Comber Greenway.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this very well presented family home.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor. Recess spotlighting.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of push button WC. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.56m (16' 6" x 11' 8")
Hardwood floor. Recessed spotlighting. Marble fireplace with gas inset fire and hearth open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Hardwood floor open to:
- 3.99m x 3.89m (13' 1" x 12' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units (high gloss) with granite work surfaces and splashback. Sink unit with mixer tap. Recessed for gas fired Range. Stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Thomas Sanderson electric blinds. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.47m (7' 7" x 4' 10")
Range of high gloss units. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler. Sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.56m (14' 0" x 11' 8")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.75m (6' 6" x 5' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Recessed spotlighting. Push button WC. Chrome towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to pressure water system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.82m x 2.79m (19' 1" x 9' 2")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap, and shower fitment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. Chrome towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan
- Access to linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.82m x 3.56m (19' 1" x 11' 8")
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
(max) Recessed spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front, brick paved path; to the side, brick paved driveway. To the rear, enclosed rear brick paved decked patio area with pebble beds, ornamental pond with water feature and timber fencing.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller shutter door. Power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »