- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- PC SUM £35,000
- Internal Features
- Internal Oak Doors with Quality Ironmongery
- White painted Deep Moulded Skirtings and Architraves
- Comprehensive Range of Electrical Sockets
- Smart Home: Lutron Scene Setting Lighting System Throughout, Including 5 amp Lamp Sockets to Master Bedroom, Kitchen, Lounge and Hall
- Smart Home Heating Control
- Security Alarm
- Heated Chrome Towel Rails to Bathrooms
- High Levels of Insulation
- 3 Zone Oil Fired Central Heating, With Option of Underfloor Heating to Downstairs
- Recessed LED Down Lights to Kitchen, Utility Room and All Bathrooms
- Painted Internal Walls in One Colour Throughout and White Ceilings
- Option for Detached Garage
- External Features
- Traditional Cavity Wall Construction with Painted Render Finish and Feature Stone to Front
- Traditional Finish Tiled Roof
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Gun Metal Grey Finish Outside, White Inside
- 4 Metre Aluminium Bi Fold Doors to Lounge
- Painted Front Door and Glazed Rear Door with Side Light
- Stoned Driveway
- Gardens Seeded to Front and Rear
- Landscape Plan Incorporating Planting and Hedging
- Hard Landscaped Patio Areas
- External Electrical Socket
- Front and Rear External Lighting and Driveway Light
Additional InformationA bespoke, architecturally designed family home extending to approximately 3577ft2. Finished to an exceptionally high specification and set within a mature and private setting. Dows Road is situated a short distance from Belfast City centre.
The property offers a peaceful rural setting yet remains convenient to a range of amenities. In addition to leading schools, leisure facilities such as golf clubs, The Lagan Towpath and public parks are close by.
The property has been singularly designed with the purchaser in mind, offering modern luxury convenience with the provision for personal choices in the finish. The ideal place to live, rest and relax.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.6m x 4.5m (21' 8" x 14' 9")
- 2.6m x 1.9m (8' 6" x 6' 3")
- 8.m x 5.75m (26' 3" x 18' 10")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 8.5m x 6.6m (27' 11" x 21' 8")
- 3.4m x 4.15m (11' 2" x 13' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.75m x 2.5m (18' 10" x 8' 2")
- 3.7m x 2.4m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 5.75m (15' 9" x 18' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 5.75m (9' 10" x 18' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 4.5m (9' 10" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
from Hillhall Road, turn on to Pinehill Road and Dows Road is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »