- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Living Room
- Excellent Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed
- Convenient Location
- South Facing Garden to Rear
We are pleased to present this beautiful semi-detached property situated just off the popular Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast. Donegall Park is a most convenient and desirable address, with easy access to both the Lisburn Road and Finaghy. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises excellent living room, large kitchen, three bedrooms, modern bathroom suite and additional space in the loft. Oil fired central heating & PVC double glazing are also in place. Externally there is a paved front with south facing patio to rear. Within close proximity to a range of amenities including leading schools, excellent public transport links & the shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC Front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM 20'0 x 12'6 (6.10m x 3.81m)
- Attractive open fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth & under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN 18'1 x 8'2 (5.51m x 2.49m)
- Range of low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer & mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Loft hatch with part floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE 17'9 x 8'2 (5.41m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM TWO 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM THREE 9'6 x 7'3 (2.90m x 2.21m)
- BATHROOM 5'7 x 4'7 (1.70m x 1.40m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with Triton Electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Paved front with enclosed south facing patio to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »