- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home In Popular Residential Location
- Bright Living/Dining Room
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Dressing Area
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Motorway And Public Transport Networks, Leading Primary And Grammar Schools And The Amenities Of Lisburn Road And Finaghy
Additional InformationDonegall Park is a popular residential location set off Upper Lisburn Road, South Belfast. The area is sought after due to the proximity of road and rail links leading to Belfast and Lisburn city centres along with the amenities of the Lisburn Road and Finaghy.
This home has been presented to a good standard by the current owners and offers a large living/dining room with fireplace, extended fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, master with dressing area and bathroom in white suite.
Outside there are private enclosed rear gardens bordered by hedging.
Viewing is highly recommended and arranged through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC entrance door with glazed panel.
- 6.83m x 3.51m (22' 5" x 11' 6")
Hardwood fireplace with cast iron surround, dog grate, tiled hearth and open fire. Understairs storage.
- 5.56m x 2.59m (18' 3" x 8' 6")
High and low level units with glazed display units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring hob. Under oven. Extractor over. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Door to garden.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.57m (10' 3" x 8' 5")
- DRESSING AREA:
- 1.98m x 1.83m (6' 6" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.26m (9' 7" x 7' 5")
- Panel bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Patio and decking area bordered by hedging to rear. uPVC oil tank and boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
96th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »