- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent starter home
- Three-bedroom townhouse
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three-piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Convenient location
- Viewing is highly recommended
4 Dobbin Heights, Portadown
Located in the popular Dobbin Heights, this superbly presented three-bedroom townhouse offers an ‘out of town’ location with the benefit of close proximity and easy access to the local towns of Portadown, Armagh and Richhill. Boasting an open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with open fire, well-proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite and an enclosed rear garden boasting patio area with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. This property represents outstanding value and will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike.
Conveniently located approx. four miles from Portadown, seven miles from Armagh and two miles from Richhill. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand. Property is located via a private lane way off the Dobbin Road, Armagh.
- Entrance Hall 5' 10'' x 4' 9'' (1.78m x 1.44m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel inserts, wooden floor effect tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 14' 4'' x 13' 1'' (4.37m x 3.98m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with limestone surround and granite hearth; wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 8'' x 12' 2'' (3.56m x 3.72m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, a range of integrated appliances including electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and dish washer and space for utilities. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls, wooden floor effect tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall 6' 0'' x 3' 9'' (1.82m x 1.15m)
- Wooden floor effect tiled flooring and single panel radiator. Access to rear via PVC door with glazed panel insert.
- WC 6' 11'' x 3' 9'' (2.12m x 1.15m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Wooden floor effect tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 11' 7'' x 6' 5'' (3.54m x 1.96m)
- Single panel radiator. Access to shelved hot press and partially floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 14' 5'' x 9' 4'' (4.39m x 2.85m)
- Front aspect room with built in sliding wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 13' 0'' x 2' 11'' (3.95m x 0.88m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and enclosed shower with electric shower unit and glazed surround. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.50m x 2.91m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 6'' x 6' 5'' (2.28m x 1.96m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 0'' x 6' 4'' (1.84m x 1.94m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric sheer unit and glazed shower screen. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac area to front of property. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, concrete paviors, decking area, garden shed and external tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »