- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming detached property located within the highly desirable area of Cultra
- Set on a generous south westerly aspect site
- Within easy walking distance to the coastal paths and Holywood town centre
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Living room with gas fire & office area with sliding doors to rear patio
- Dining room / play room with sliding doors to rear patio
- Magnificent open plan kitchen, living and dining area with sliding doors to rear patio & gardens
- Contemporary kitchen with quartz worktops, integrated appliances and gas range cooker
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- Fitted shutters
- Outside store
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear with lawns and patio
- Pebbled driveway to front with remote entry entrance gates
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Alarm system fitted
- Ideal for the downsizer, professional, couple or young family
Additional InformationA most attractive detached home occupying a mature setting in one of Northern Ireland's most sought after residential locations.
The property enjoys all the attributes of this highly regarded location, with mature tree lined roads, a short distance to the Cultra shoreline and close proximity to Holywood, Bangor and Belfast city centre. The friendly town of Holywood is only minutes away and there is ease of access to the main Belfast and Bangor road network. Public transports networks such as Cultra railway halt are within a short walking distance. As well as that, the established Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Royal Belfast and Holywood Golf Clubs are close by for the sports enthusiast.
This property has been refurbished in recent years to a high standard throughout offering comfortable accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor you are greeted by an entrance hall, a living room with contemporary gas fire and office space with sliding doors to the rear, a dining room which is currently used as a playroom, and a large open plan kitchen, living and dining space with a sleek modern kitchen and vaulted ceiling. In addition on this level there is a utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en suite shower room, and a luxury bathroom services the other two bedrooms.
Externally the property has a superb garden which has a south westerly aspect and so enjoys all the afternoon and evening sun. It has been landscaped with a raised patio area, mature shrub beds and is laid in lawns with hedge boundary. To the side is an outside store with power and light which has access from the front and rear. To the front is a large pebbled driveway with remote access entrance gates. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
All in all this a perfect opportunity to acquire a detached home within Cultra that would suit a downsizer, professional or a small family. Early viewing is recommended.
- Panelled door with glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood strip floor, recessed lighting, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.98m x 3.02m (26' 2" x 9' 11")
Sandstone fire surround with gas fire inset and slate hearth, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, hardwood strip floor, Study Area with sliding doors to rear patio and gardens, fitted shutters, half panelled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 2.97m (15' 0" x 9' 9")
Hardwood strip floor, currently used as playroom, recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, sliding doors to rear patio.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, desinger panelled walls, tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 7.87m x 6.91m (25' 10" x 22' 8")
Contemporary kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units with Quartz worktops, 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Rangemaster 5 ring gas range, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, island unit with breakfast bar dining, vaulted ceiling with velux windows, sliding doors to rear patio and gardens, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.18m (8' 2" x 7' 2")
Good range of high and low level units with stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.56m x 3.02m (18' 3" x 9' 11")
Fitted sliding wardrobes. Fitted shutters, recessed lighting, corniced ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and mirrored vanity above, walk in shower with chrome overhead shower and handheld attachment, tile3d floor, recessed lighting, fitted shutters.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 2.97m (15' 1" x 9' 9")
Fitted with an excellent range of built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, fitted shutters.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.59m (9' 3" x 8' 6")
Recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, fitted shutters.
- 3.78m x 1.8m (12' 5" x 5' 11")
Contemporary suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with chome overhead and handheld attachment, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Linen cupboard with gas fired coiler. Access to roofspace, fitted shutters.
- OUTSIDE STORE:
- 3.56m x 2.69m (11' 8" x 8' 10")
Power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »