- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Town House
- Four Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Kitchen / Dining / Living
- Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating /Double Glazing
- Driveway to Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Croft Hill Cottages is a small exclusive development, situated within Croft Hill off the Cairnshill Road. The location offers convenience to the Cairnshill Park & Ride, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast, Forestside Shopping Centre and easy access to leading schools, both primary and post primary. The property itself offers well proportioned accommodation comprising four good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with casual dining / living area, utility room, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suit on first floor. Additional features include an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking leading to integral garage and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. An excellent home for both the first time buyer and those with a young and growing family.
- The accommodation comprises
- Open entrance porch. Hardwood front door to entrance hall, Solid walnut flooring.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w.c with sink unit and mixer taps, tiled flooring.
- Spacious Lounge 18'7 x 12'8 (5.66m x 3.86m)
- Marble fire-place with wooden surround housing an open fire. Storage under-stairs. Solid walnut flooring.
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Living Area 10'7 x 14'0 (3.23m x 4.27m)
- At widest points. Range of high and low built in units, Formica work surfaces, pelmet lighting. Stainless steel oven with extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel ½ bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for dish-washer fully tiled walls, breakfast bar.
- Additional image
- Utility room
- Range of high and low built in units, Formica work surface, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine tiled floor access to rear and integral garage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'4 x 12'10 (4.37m x 3.91m)
- Corner shower cubicle pedestal wash hand basin low flush w.c. Tiled floor, spot-lighting.
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 12'5 (3.81m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom Three 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom Four 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite, comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps low flush w.c
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Brick paved driveway with ample parking,
- Integral Garage 18'3 x 10'6 (5.56m x 3.20m)
- Roller door light and power housing for Mega flow boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing, flagged patio area. Pvc oil tank housed oil boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »