This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous Location
- Spacious Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Utility Room
- Highly Desirable Location
Additional InformationMost Attractive Period Detached Residence in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and most sought after residential Park located off the North Circular Road this attractive period detached residence will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises three quarter panelled entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen with large utility room off and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers partly double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom and retains period detail and is ideally suited to the young family with private gardens and a matching detached garage. The property is perfectly situated to leading schools, public transport, excellent local shopping, Cavehill Country Park and Tennis Club. Immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, leaded light window.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Lounge 4.28 x 3.69 (14'1" x 12'1")
- Into bay, leaded light inset, attractive hardwood fireplace.
- Living Room 3.63 x 3.86 (11'11" x 12'8")
- double panelled radiator, wood, double glazed feature window.
- Kitchen 2.42 x 3.61 (7'11" x 11'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls wood laminate floor.
- Utility Room 2.45 x 3.18 (8'0" x 10'5")
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wc with concealed cistern, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2.70 x 3.68 (8'10" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 3.37 (11'9" x 11'1")
- panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.29 x 3.73 (14'1" x 12'3")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Partly floored.
- Attached Garage
- Gardens front and south facing rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds.
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »