- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Plus Reception Rooms
- Spectacular Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Front Garden & Fabulous Paved Rear Garden
- Highly Desirable Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Extended Detached Villa Refurbished and Presented To An Exceptional Standard
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location this magnificent extended detached residence will impress. The beautifully presented interior comprises three quarter panelled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, contemporary open plan kitchen with dining area and patio doors to private enclosed rear garden and contemporary white bathroom suite to first floor. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating and uPvc double glazed windows.
The most convenient location with leading schools, excellent local shopping, Cavehill Country Park and superb transport links all close by make immediate viewing highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, period style radiator, ceramic tiled floor,
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, terrazzo floor, leaded light window, feature radiator.
- Lounge 3.45 x 4.12 (11'4" x 13'6")
- Into bay, open fire with tiled inset, granite hearth, leaded light window, cornice ceiling, wood strip floor.
- Living Room 3.45 x 4.13 (11'4" x 13'7")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, wood strip floor.
- Extended Kitchen / Living / Dining 5.26 x 7.90 (17'3" x 25'11")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktops, solid fuel range stainless steel extractor fan, American fridge/freezer space, island unit, integrated wine cooler, recessed lighting, sliding patio doors to garden.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash handbasin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, mirrored light, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, traditional style radiator.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 4.15 (11'4" x 13'7")
- Range of built-in robes, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 2.72 (8'0" x 8'11")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 3.48 (11'4" x 11'5")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Private mature front garden in lawn and shrubs, rear steps to fabulous private rear garden in paved patio areas, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »