- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This deceptively spacious, mid terrace house is set in the village of Mosside. The towns of Ballycastle and Ballymoney are approximately 7 miles adn 8 miles away respectively. The local shop is within walking distance as well as a number of Primary schools a short drive away. The proeprty has oil fired central heating as well as having an open fire with back boiler. The property also boasts off street parking.
- Hallway: Storage cupboard under the stairs and tiled floor
- Living room: Tiled fireplace with back boiler and wooden flooring
- Kitchen: High and low level units, oven / hob, fridge / freezer and tiled floor. There is ample space for a table and chairs
- Downstairs WC: With WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1: Large woom with wooden floor and en-suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and electric shower
- Bedroom 2: Large bedroom to rear of the property with laminate floor covering
- Bedroom 3: Moderate bedroom to the rear with laminate wooden floor
- Bathroom: Comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with over head shower and tiled floor.
This property needs to be seen to be truly appreciated
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »