- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedrooms (Master with ensuite)
- Lounge with Casual Dining Area
- Family Room
- Modern Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Seperate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage
- Mature Private Gardens to Front & Side
Additional Information"A stunning family home! Is this what you've been looking for?"
Located just a stone's throw away from the village of Portaferry, local shops and the leisure centre this property offers extensive accommodation including 5 bedrooms (master with ensuite), a generous lounge with casual dining area and feature fireplace, family room and kitchen with dining space as well as a separate utility room and direct access to the garage. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating. Externally this home boasts mature gardens, paved patio area and ample parking with tarmac drive to rear.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and stricly by appointment only. Contact the office on 02891828100 to schedule a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with side panels leading to tiled floor with stairs leading to first floor. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 8.66m x 4.06m (28' 5" x 13' 4")
Open fire in grate with tiled heath and surround with wooded mantle. Wood effect laminate floor, bay window, double panel radiator (x3) and double patio doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 4.09m (12' 11" x 13' 5")
Wood effect laminate floor, t.v point, bay window and double & single point radiators.
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan. White wash hand basin & wc.
- 4.6m x 5.05m (15' 1" x 16' 7")
Range of high and low level units in a gloss white finish with granite effect worktops and tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with half bowl. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for oven with extractor hood. Double panel radiator. Access to integrated garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.98m (7' 2" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink + plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and double glazed door to rear.
- Single panel radiator, smoke alarm, velux window and eaves storage.
- White suite comprising stand alone bath, corner shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan,
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wc and wash hand basin. Velux window, single panel radiator and T&G ceiling. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 4.06m (12' 4" x 13' 4")
Double panel radiator and eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 5.08m (9' 11" x 16' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 4.06m (9' 8" x 13' 4")
Single panel radiator and wood effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.95m x 3.33m (9' 8" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate floor and single panel radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.79m x 3.58m (28' 10" x 11' 9")
Roller door, light & power.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees, Feature stoned wall, pebbled pathway, outside lighting, side garden laid in lawn with mature trees. Paved patio area to rear and tarmac drive.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portaferry from Cloughey, Number 4 is accessed via the shared entrance to 2A, 2B, 2C on the right handside of the road as you approach Portaferry.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »