- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A spacious detached home located on the Carryduff side of Saintfield in a quiet cul de sac
- Set on a good sized site extending to c 0.3 acres
- Walking distance to the centre of Saintfield
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, the master with ensuite facilities
- Four reception rooms, three with fireplaces
- Modern fitted kitchen with adjacent utility room
- Family sized bathroom with downstairs cloakroom
- Substantial brick paved driveway leading to a double detached garage
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Beam central vacuum system
- LED lighting throughout
- EPC - D68
- Rates: £2751.78
Additional InformationThis wonderful detached home offers spacious accommodation that is just perfect for a growing or established family. It is beautifully presented and finished to an exacting standard. The property is situated in a small cul de sac at the Carryduff side of Saintfield, which is sure to attract a lot of interest from families eager to live within the catchment area for leading schools. The owners have spared no expense in the presentation and with four reception rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms it is sure to meet the demands of modern day living.
Downstairs the accommodation comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to the cloakroom, a formal dining room with feature fireplace, a study with patio doors to the rear garden, a spacious living room with feature fire and glazed doors through to a lovely sun room and family room. The kitchen has a good range of fitted units and space for a dining table, with the utility room adjacent. On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite shower room and a family sized bathroom.
Walking distance to the centre of Saintfield and positioned in a quiet cul de sac with five other similar properties. The site extends to c 0.3 acres, with ample parking facilities, a double detached garage and wonderful enclosed gardens to the rear with patio areas, where you can enjoy the afternoon sun.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 1.96m x 0.91m (6' 5" x 2' 12")
White suite comprising floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, wall mounted low flush W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.96m (18' 3" x 12' 12")
Feature fireplace with a Sandstown surround and hearth and a gas coal effect fire.
- 3.38m x 3.m (11' 1" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Patio doors to the rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.09m x 5.56m (23' 3" x 18' 3")
Feature fireplace with a Sandstown surround and hearth and a gas coal effect fire. Glazed double doors to the sun room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.88m (16' 7" x 16' 0")
Engineered wood floor. Fireplace with reclaimed brick inset and slate hearth housing a multi fuel 7 1/2 kw stove. Through to sun room and kitchen/dining area.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.48m (14' 9" x 11' 5")
Engineered wood flooring. Patio doors to the rear garden. Part vaulted ceiling.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.76m (16' 7" x 12' 4")
Good range of light oak high and low level units to include: recess lighting, wine rack, display shelving, stainless steel double sink unit with mixer tap. Polished granite worktops. Integrated dish washer and Bosch microwave. Recess for a gas range and American style fridge/freezer. Rangemaster extractor fan. Tiled floor and at work area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.96m (10' 1" x 6' 5")
High and low level units to include stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Recess for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor and at workarea. Glazed back door to gardens.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with pressurised hot water cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.88m (16' 8" x 16' 0")
Engineered wood flooring. Side aspects.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.5m x 1.83m (14' 9" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising a round wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Tiled floor and walls and chrome vertical wall mounted heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 4.29m (14' 9" x 14' 1")
Front and side aspects. Engineered wood flooring. Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (12' 12" x 8' 12")
Front aspect. Engineered wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.96m (14' 0" x 12' 12")
Front aspect. Engineered wood flooring. Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- 4.45m x 2.74m (14' 7" x 8' 12")
Family sized white bathroom suite comprising a low flush W.C., panel bath with central mixer tap, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, and shower cubicle with a thermostatically controlled shower. Tiled floor and walls. Chrome wall mounted heated towel rail.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.27m x 6.05m (20' 7" x 19' 10")
Twin up and over garage doors. Grant condensing boiler and the Beam central vacuum.
- Spacious gardens extend to c 0.3 acre. The front has a large brick paved driveway leading to the double garage and lawns. The rear is enclosed with a paved patio area, spacious lawns and a handy lean to.
Located in a small cul de sac off the Belfast Road just before the main traffic lights in Saintfield.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »