- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous detached property on an elevated and private site within Gilnahirk
- Truly wonderful views over Belfast and Stormont Estate
- Spacious and versatile accommodation that can be adapted to suit your needs
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Living room with an oak floor, a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden
- Dining room or fourth bedroom with an oak floor and stunning views
- Kitchen with a centre island and granite work surfaces
- Fabulous sun room with double doors to the garden and open plan to the kitchen
- Utility room and an adjacent laundry room
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms all with fitted sliderobes
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle
- Large garage with light, power and access to a den
- Garage could be converted into a granny flat with access to the house
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Fantastic rear patio – an ideal place for relaxing or entertaining
- Rear and side garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Spacious driveway providing an abundance of parking
- Located at the end of a private lane to ensure complete privacy
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Views to Behold!
This wonderful property located in the popular Gilnahirk area of East Belfast offers spacious and flexible accommodation that can adapted to suit your needs over the years, is beautifully presented throughout and has a very private and elevated site that affords stunning views over Belfast and Stormont Estate. The property can offer four bedrooms and two reception rooms, or could be used as three and three… the choice is yours. The lower ground floor benefits from a large garage and a den that could be converted into living space if required, subject to necessary consents. All in all this is a quality home that you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
The property comprises an impressive entrance hall, a lovely living room with an oak floor and a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen with a centre island and granite work surfaces, a stunning sun room open plan to the kitchen and with double doors to the garden, a utility room and an adjacent laundry room, three bedrooms all with fitted sliderobes, a dining room or fourth bedroom with an oak floor and wonderful views and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. The lower ground floor comprises a large garage and a den that is perfect for teenagers.
The property benefits from a very private and elevate site at the end of Church Wynd. Superb cast iron gates lead you to a spacious driveway and side garden laid in lawn complimented by a selection of trees, plants & shrubs. There is a lovely area beside the front door that affords simply breath-taking views, an ideal place to enjoy a cold drink in complete privacy. To the rear there is a large patio where entertaining on special occasions will be a pleasure, especially with the double doors to the sun room open on a summer’s day.
This superb home is very well located due to a host of amenities being within walking distance, and the extensive range of leading primary and secondary schools. The bustling village of Ballyhackamore is close by and the Castlereagh Hills are also on your doorstep for keen cyclists or runners.
To arrange a viewing of this immaculate home please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 16'7" x 15'9"
Kitchen 14'2" x 11'9"
Prep Kitchen 11'9" x 5'3"
Sun Room 12'1" x 11'9"
Bedroom 1 14'5" x 11'8"
Bedroom 2 12'3" x 11'5"
Bedroom 3 11'4" x 9'7"
Bedroom 4/ Dining Room 15'4" x 12'5"
Bathroom 11'9" x 7'2"
Garage 27'10" x 23'3"
Den 14'11" x 12'6"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »