4 Causeway Court,
Portrush, BT56 8SJ
3 Bed Mid-terrace House
Offers around £210,000
Offers around £210,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Woodgrain PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage
- Situated Within Close Proximity To Town Centre & Beach
A good opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi-detached house located on the ever popular and central location of Causeway Street. Comprising three floors the property offers three bedrooms with lounge and kitchen on first floor and integral garage offering private and secure parking. The property is very centrally located and is convenient to most local amenities including East Strand Beach, town centre and Rathmore and Royal Portrush Golf Clubs. Please contact our office to arrange an appointment to view at your earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- SEPARATE WC:
- With extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.77m x 1.96m (9' 1" x 6' 5")
With stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE/DINING:
- 7.49m x 5.31m (24' 7" x 17' 5")
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with tiling between, integrated stainless steel oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer.
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With black metal surround fireplace and marble hearth.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.m (12' 8" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.21m (9' 2" x 7' 3")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, corner bath with electric shower above, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor fan, tilt and turn window serving as a fire exit if required.
- Tarmac parking area leading to integral garage 18’5 x 10’0 with insulated sectional garage door with ventilation setting allowing for safe storage/ drying of golf/sports equipment, stainless steel sink unit, light and power points, boiler. To rear of property there is a paved patio area. Lights to front and rear.
- Please note that all purchasers will become a Shareholder in a management company formed to maintain communal areas. Full management details are available on request. Current service charge is £595.00 per annum (23.06.2023).
Approaching Portrush from either Coleraine or Portstewart, proceed onto Crocknamack Road. Proceed to the end and turn left at the roundabout onto Causeway Street. Causeway Court will be situated on your left just after Sand Dune Terrace which is the main entrance into East Strand car park.