- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Detached Home Off Castlehill Road in a Quiet Cul-De -Sac
- Extensively Modernised Throughout With Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms With Ensuite To Master
- Three Reception Rooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen plus separate Utility Room
- Attached Garage with Widened Off Street Parking
- Private Good Sized Garden to Rear
- uPVC Triple Glazed and
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationThis charming detached home off the Castlehill Road in this quiet cul-de-sac is a prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter.
The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and has been modernised by its current owners over the years to include new fascias and gutters, triple glazed windows, gas central heating, cavity wall and loft insulation and new asphalt widened driveway.
Accommodation includes four bedrooms, master suite including an en-suite shower room and wardrobe, three reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen plus utility room and newly fitted bathroom with white suite.
Outside the property offers good off street parking area to the front leading to an attached garage and a private good sized garden to the rear.
This family home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Oak wood floor
- Ground Floor W.C.
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard and recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 17'1 x 11'7 (5.21m x 3.53m)
- Hole in the wall feature fireplace with marble hearth and patio doors to rear garden. Double doors to:-
- Dining Room/Study 11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Living Room 14' x 10' (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Chestnut wooden floor.
- Kitchen 14'5 x 11'3 (4.39m x 3.43m)
- Attractive recently fitted range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, marble effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, newly installed built in double oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls
- Utility 14'3 x 5'7 (4.34m x 1.70m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge freezer
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 11'7 (3.86m x 3.53m)
- Walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite. Built in shower cubicle with built in shower with two shower heads, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., mirrored cabinet, tile laminate floor, uPVC wall cladding
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Built in robe
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 9'9 at widest point (3.66m x 2.97m at widest point)
- Built in robe
- Bedroom 4 10'11 x 8'3 (3.33m x 2.51m)
- Modern white suite, bath with tiled panel, mixer tap, shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., chrome feature wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panel ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Enclosed south west facing rear garden with good sized lawn including pebbled pathways leading to a resin bonded patio and recently installed new fencing. At front widened newly laid asphalt driveway for parking leading to the attached garage and attractive lawn.
- Attached Garage 25'0 x 10'8 (7.62m x 3.25m)
- Light and power, up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »