- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedroom 1 Reception Semi-Detached House
- Occupies a Spacious Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Popular Residential Area
- EPC Rating C67
- This excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached house occupying a spacious site has been maintained to a very high standard throughout. Being within close distance to Ballymoney town centre, shops, schools and amenities and easy commuting distance to Coleraine and Ballymena. Sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, laminate wooden flooring.
- Comprising wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, recessed lights.
- Lounge 4.85m x 3.76m (15'11 x 12'4)
- Wooden surround open fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, TV point, laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.14m x 3.25m (13'7 x 10'8)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level shaker style units with concealed under lighting, glass display cabinet, half tiled around worktops, stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric hob/oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, half wood panelled walls, laminate wooden flooring.
- Utility Room 3.25m x 1.47m (10'8 x 4'10)
- With low level shaker style units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, laminate wooden flooring.
- First Floor Landing
- With airing cupboard, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.58m to widest points (11'10 x 11'9 to wi
- En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.56m to widest points (12'2 x 11'8 to wid
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9 x 8'7)
- With suite comprising bath with tiled back, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash, extractor fan.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a gravelled driveway with parking. Garden to front laid in lawn. Spacious garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area enclosed by close board fencing. Outside tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »