- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Home On A Wonderful Mature Site
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC / Utility Room
- First Floor Shower Room In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Stormont Estate, Public Transport Links & Arterial Routes
- Close To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools, Ballyhackamore & Belfast City Centre
- In Need Of Sympathetic Modernisation
Additional InformationThis charming detached home sits on a wonderful mature site off Castlehill Road, Belfast. An established residential setting, close to leading primary and secondary schools, this attractive home is now in need of modernisation and will appeal to those seeking to relocate to this very popular part of East Belfast.
The accommodation comprises an entrance porch leading into the entrance hall, a downstairs cloakroom / utility room with WC, family room, living room, dining room, and fitted kitchen. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms all with built-in storage, a separate WC and shower room in white suite. Outside, the property enjoys a generous site with front garden, ample off street parking as well as a large rear garden in lawn with a range of fruit trees and shrubs.
Located close to an excellent range of restaurants, cafes and shops that East Belfast has to offer, public transport links, Stormont Estate and Belfast City Centre are all within easy reach.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed panel door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- CLOAKROOM / UTILITY ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.51m (17' 4" x 11' 6")
Marble fireplace with tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.77m (11' 5" x 9' 1")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Tiled fireplace with gas inset fire.
- 3.53m x 2.49m (11' 7" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Partially tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Zest' shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. PVC panelled walls. Tiled effect laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
Built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.3m (11' 4" x 10' 10")
Built-in cupboards x 2.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To rear, driveway, garden in lawns with fruit trees and shrubs. Detached garage. PVC oil tank. To the front driveway parking and garden in lawn.
Off Castlehill Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
98th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »