- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Two stores to side of house.
- Concrete parking area
- Building Site for two further Dwellings
House and Building Site for Two Dwellings
This centrally located property, which is on the site of the original new castle, comprises a dwelling and a plot of land with Outline Planning Permission for two further dwellings. This is an exceptional opportunity for the eventual purchaser to develop this superb site to the best of its enormous potential. It is rare for a dwelling so close to the promenade to come to the market and rarer still for building sites so close to the sea front to be listed for sale. The existing house enjoys panoramic views from Newcastle Harbour right round to Castle Bridge and even after the construction of the new dwellings will still enjoy very good views. The new dwellings will have spectacular uninterrupted views across Dundrum Bay and The Irish Sea.
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood panelled door, meter box.
- Sitting Room: 13' 4'' x 17' 4'' (4.06m x 5.28m) (into bays)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. Picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, two double radiators.
- Dining Room: 7' 5'' x 8' 8'' (2.26m x 2.64m)
- Single radiator.
- Kitchen: 8' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.66m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing washing. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, single radiator.
- Low flush WC.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 13' 2'' x 17' 4'' (4.01m x 5.28m) (into bays)
- Cast metal fireplace, double radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 6'' x 6' 4'' (3.50m x 1.93m) (both max)
- Single radiator.
- Panel bath, pedestal WHB, single radiator.
- Separate WC:
- Second Floor
- Bedroom (3): 8' 10'' x 13' 10'' (2.69m x 4.21m) (both max)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 13' 9'' x 7' 7'' (4.19m x 2.31m) (both max)
- Single radiator.
- Two stores to side of house, concrete parking area. Oil fired boiler and oil storage tank in store.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »