- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Semi Detached Residence Holding A Generous Site Within This Highly Sought After Residential Location.
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and much sought after residential location this magnificent period semi detached villa offers the perfect family accommodation. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with built-under oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer and modern white bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, alarm system, oil fired central heating and has been modernised over the years to include partial re-roofing but yet retains much period detail with antique fireplaces and leaded light windows. A detached garage and landscaped gardens with extensive rear with southerly aspect combines with the perfect location with leading schools, Fortwilliam golf club and Cavehill country park all within walking distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original Entrance Door
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door with leaded light detail, double panelled radiator, understairs storage,
Furnished cloaks in white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, leaded light window.
- Lounge 5.41 x 3.68 (17'9" x 12'1")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.78 x 4.35 (12'5" x 14'3")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.16 x 3.13 (10'4" x 10'3")
- Double panelled radiator, utility area understairs, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space.
- Kitchen 3.17 x 3.41 (10'5" x 11'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, tall larder, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, panelled radiator, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 2.60 (10'4" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.54 x 3.74 (14'11" x 12'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.55 x 3.72 (14'11" x 12'2")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.27 x 3.07 (10'9" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash and basin, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, extensive rear with southerly aspect, extensive patio area, boiler house, oil fired boiler. Detached boiler, tarmac driveway, outside light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »